An extention of the research

My absence here in the blog is only because I have taken up the task of reading Gyaneshwari (translation of Shrimadbhagwad Geeta) and that is another step towards exploring identity.

My notes and some of the findings are highlighted in this new blog that I am doing in collaboration with another author. Mine will be essays/notes and theirs will be chants.

This project is to be taken as another step towards my research in exploring identity, while studying Gyaneshwari will have some influence on my work, simultaneously I will explore the subject through my previous approach, i.e. connection with the elements along with the art.

Not taking a break from my blog, but I will continue writing occasionally with no hard and fast rule…let the flow take us there :)


www.thesongofthecosmos.blogspot.in

--address of the new blog, and having some public art projects in the pipeline plus some great collaborations in creative projects is all the info I am having to share right now. As usual, I shall keep updating on anything and everything that I am doing in art in order to keep the impulse going and kicking :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The source of art

Lines and existence

If it matters